1. The stunning fresh scent of Peppermint brings to mind memories of those comforting sweets of our childhood.
2. The oil when used as a room freshener invigorates the senses.
3. Peppermint which is linked to menthol is a great oil to use in the room when you are feeling blocked up from a cold or flu.
4. You can use it as a humane spider repellent. Just spray the pepermint fragrance oil into the corners where you would usually see spiders and they will stay away, I promise.
5. Use peppermint oil to cool down your room in the heat of summer.
6. Does your cat settle in akward places, like the kitchen table? Just give the area a splitz with your peppermint oil and he won’t like it at all.
7. The refreshing aroma of Pepermint in your house will give everyone an uplifting boost of energy and motivation! Perfect for a work space or for when you are trying to get through the housework.
8. Spray the lovely peppermint scent in your bathroom when bathing and create a home spa experience.
9. A traditional use of peppermint essential oil is to create wakefulness, it’s not a sleepy aroma, it could be the healthy alternative to caffeine.
10. Headaches. They can be soothed by spraying your room with peppermint fragrance.
We believe that the best way to use peppermint oil is as an air freshener. That is why we have developed our great Aroma Life Peppermint Fragrance Spray. Our spray is available in a pack of two 120ml bottles for just £10.99 available from our Amazon store here.